2020 / 2021 Bank Holidays
- Christmas Bank Holiday is on 25 December 2020
- Boxing Day Bank Holiday is on 28 December 2020
- New Year's Day is on 1 January 2021
- Good Friday is on 2 April 2021
- Easter Monday is on 5 April 2021
- Early May Bank Holiday is on 3 May 2021
- Spring Bank Holiday is on 31 May 2021
- Summer Bank Holiday is on 30 August 2021
2021 / 2022 Bank Holidays
- Boxing Day Bank Holiday is on 27 December 2021
- Christmas Bank Holiday is on 28 December 2021
- New Year's Day is on 3 January 2022
- Good Friday is on 15 April 2022
- Easter Monday is on 18 April 2022
- Early May Bank Holiday is on 2 May 2022
- Spring Bank Holiday is on 30 May 2022
- Summer Bank Holiday is on 29 August 2022
About Term Dates
termdates.com was established to provide accurate, up-to-date term date and school holiday information to parents of children in primary and secondary schools throughout England and Wales.
United Kingdom Term Date Structure
Local authorities set term dates which apply to all Community, Voluntary Controlled, Community Special Schools and Maintained Nursery Schools.
Academies, Free schools, Voluntary Aided schools and Foundation schools are able to choose their own dates but many follow the same dates as the Local Authority. Although these schools can set their own term dates, they are still required to open for the same length of time as the previously mentioned schools.
Looking for school calendars in the USA?