2019 / 2020 Bank Holidays
- Christmas Bank Holiday is on 25 December 2019
- Boxing Day Bank Holiday is on 26 December 2019
- New Year's Day is on 1 January 2020
- Good Friday is on 10 April 2020
- Easter Monday is on 13 April 2020
- Early May Bank Holiday is on 4 May 2020
- Spring Bank Holiday is on 25 May 2020
- Summer Bank Holiday is on 31 August 2020
2020 / 2021 Bank Holidays
- Christmas Bank Holiday is on 25 December 2020
- Boxing Day Bank Holiday is on 28 December 2020
- New Year's Day is on 1 January 2021
- Good Friday is on 2 April 2021
- Easter Monday is on 5 April 2021
- Early May Bank Holiday is on 3 May 2021
- Spring Bank Holiday is on 31 May 2021
- Summer Bank Holiday is on 30 August 2021
About Term Dates
termdates.com was established to provide accurate, up-to-date term date and school holiday information to parents of children in primary and secondary schools throughout England and Wales.
United Kingdom Term Date Structure
Local authorities set term dates which apply to all Community, Voluntary Controlled, Community Special Schools and Maintained Nursery Schools.
Academies, Free schools, Voluntary Aided schools and Foundation schools are able to choose their own dates but many follow the same dates as the Local Authority. Although these schools can set their own term dates, they are still required to open for the same length of time as the previously mentioned schools.
Looking for school calendars in the USA?